Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Usually, Randall and I did not go all our for Valentine's Day. In the old days, he brought me home a nice card and we had ummmm passionate, intense, cuddling????!!!!! Until the year I was pregnant with Jon, Dr. Abraham figure out I must have gotten pregnant on Valentine's Day, and Randall made a joke. "From now on, I am getting you roses>" The doctor went on to say something about Cupid's Arrows flying deep, Everyone in the doctors office must have been listening and started cracking up. I was her first tubal ligation/cut and burn failure Everyone thought Randy was so funny and my family and other people will still bring it up. He didn't crack many jokes but when he did, he was hilarious. He had a deep belly laugh.  So usually Randall gave me flowers or candy or something a little special. He hated to shop.  Last year for Valentine's Day, I told him let's do something different so I got reservations at Hibachi Steak House. Even with reservations,  we STILL had to wait an hour. Everyone in line had reservations, and had to wait, never heard of that before. But we enjoyed our dinner. Jon, James and Tab ate with us. Tab had never been to a place like that before and was a little overwhelmed. When she was served her steak, she asked for ketchup. The chef or hibachi guy was hilarious. It took them forever to find some ketchup and then they brought her a whole bowl full.  Randall normally would not have stood in line for an hour after he worked all day but he said he did not mind. He was my sweet valentine. I hope everyone has a very loving day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment